A Free forum by www.VisaReply.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK visa, immigration, Free Education in Sweden, Study abroad in USA, New Zealand, Autralia, Denmark Immigration

Free Admission in New Zealand and Get Immigration

VisaOfficer
    VisaOfficer
    Admin

Free Admission in New Zealand and Get Immigration Empty Free Admission in New Zealand and Get Immigration

Post  VisaOfficer Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:04 pm

Mostly people preffer to go to a country where they are secured (regarding nationalty/immigration). For such reason. New Zealand is the Top Destination where you may get immigration very EASILY. Just study for a ONE YEAR and....wow, your college will assist you to apply for the immigration! did you see such example in any other country? Furhermore, when you apply for a visa, the NZ embassy remain keen incontact with the applicant and you may directly inquire the status of your visa application.

One year study at designated College/University gives you bonus points for immigration.So...you just need to study one year at NZ designated College/University to become eligible for the immigration.

(VRC members may contact us for personalise FREE assistance. Criteria is given at: http://www.VisaReply.com/vrc.htm

Remember! According to New Zealand embassy, Bangkok (Which deals with all visa related matters for Pakistan, Iran...) Students from Pakistan are not required to pay College/University "Tuition Fee" prior to "Approval in Principle". If you are approved for visa, then NZ embassy will send an official letter confirming that you are approved for NZ study visa. At this stage, you must transfer your fee directly to the college/government trust account. Once you have sent the fee, then you would require to go to Bangkok (Thailand) alongwith all origional documents including fee receipt. Now....that's all! Your Thailand visa would be facilitated/recomended by the NZ embassy.
    Details how to get FREE admission in New Zealand, Sweden are available on http://www.VisaReply.com/vrc.htm
    pak_king

Free Admission in New Zealand and Get Immigration Empty New Zealand Admission

Post  pak_king Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:34 am

Dear sir,I want admission in New Zealand.I have done B.A in 2008.how much i will pay for the admission.I can pay fee.
    VisaOfficer
    VisaOfficer
    Admin

Free Admission in New Zealand and Get Immigration Empty No need to pay advances

Post  VisaOfficer Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:28 pm

You don't need to pay any advance fee (Tuition fee). Just join 'VRC' (visareply club) free and send all required documents and get FREE ADMISSION. Apply your visa without paying any consultancy/admission fee.

hurra......consultants may me angry!
    VisaOfficer
    VisaOfficer
    Admin

Free Admission in New Zealand and Get Immigration Empty Join VRC FREE

Post  VisaOfficer Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:31 pm

Join 'VRC' (VisaReply Club) Free and enjoy the membership benfits including free admission in New Zealand, and many other countries.
    http://www.VisaReply.com/vrc.htm

Sponsored content

Free Admission in New Zealand and Get Immigration Empty Re: Free Admission in New Zealand and Get Immigration

Post  Sponsored content